As the Intermediate UX Designer, you will be responsible for improving the interactive products of a leading Canadian telecommunication company using a mix of both research-focused analysis and creative strategy. Though you will certainly have a chance to score quick wins on simple projects, other scenarios may require that you perform thorough examinations of the client’s current system before the fun work can begin.
Our dedicated team is composed of experienced UI and UX Designers that are as curious and creative as they are committed and focused on the work that they do. If you’re a motivated self-starter that is constantly searching for new and innovative ideas and solutions, you might just be an ideal fit within this forward-thinking team.
You will be a primary touchpoint between internal and external stakeholder team members, interacting with executives, marketing and system integration specialists, developers and content writers on a daily basis. Your primary responsibility will be to help improve client processes by applying best UX practices so as to help the client optimize the customer experience and services they offer.
You have extensive experience preparing project proposals and presentations, which include user experience goals, conceptual frameworks, user personas, user journeys and flowcharts, wireframes and technical specs. You are also comfortable participating in internal reviews and client meetings.
Your background should also consist of the following:
- You have 3+ years of interaction design experience pertaining to consumer applications
- You can create wireframes and service architecture and have an eye for aesthetics and user experience
- You see the “big picture” and can both write and fight for innovative concepts
- You know what situations require you to provide UX deliverables such as competitive analysis, user research, user journeys, wireframes, sitemaps and design reviews; versus others which may call for a lighter, leaner approach
- You can produce multiple concepts and prototypes, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- You have a mastery of Adobe Illustrator, InVision and Axure
In other words, you are creative, independent, detail-oriented and professional. You’re a team player and have no trouble working under pressure while planning and managing your priorities.
- You have worked in the realm of television apps
- You understand both the benefits and complexities of interactive media
- You have experience creating prototypes and/or have a solid visual design (UI) background
Sound like you? Apply now!
If you are creative, motivated and have a genuine interest in contributing to the advancement of media and entertainment technology, you could very-well be the perfect fit.
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up to date on any new LVL job opportunities.
Why join LVL Studio?
Located in Montreal’s vibrant AI hub, LVL prides itself on fostering a friendly and dynamic working environment where innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
Join LVL and find your place within our team of expert strategists, designers and software engineers who provide major media and entertainment companies with the tools required to better reach, engage and retain audiences. From powerful entertainment platforms to leading products and services, our solutions make their way into millions of households and allow our clients to refine the content discovery and consumption experiences they offer, based on consumer trends and needs.
Check out our project portfolio
Apply to email@example.com