As the Intermediate UX Designer, you will be responsible for improving the interactive products of a leading Canadian telecommunication company using a mix of both research-focused analysis and creative strategy. Though you will have a chance to score quick wins on simple projects, other scenarios may require that you perform thorough examinations of the client’s current system before the fun work can begin.
Our dedicated team is composed of experienced UI and UX Designers that are as curious and creative as they are committed and focused on the work that they do. Do you consider yourself a motivated self-starter always searching for new and creative ideas and solutions? If so, you might just be an ideal fit within this innovative team.
You will act as the primary touchpoint between key internal and external parties. As such, you will interact with executives, marketing and system integration specialists, developers and content writers every single day. Your primary responsibility will be to improve client processes by applying UX best practices, with the goal of helping the client to optimize the customer experience and services they offer.
You have extensive experience preparing project proposals and presentations that include user experience goals, conceptual frameworks, user personas, user journeys and flowcharts, wireframes and technical specs. You are also at ease participating in internal reviews and client meetings.
Your background should also consist of the following:
- You have amassed a minimum of three years of interaction design experience pertaining to consumer applications
- You can create wireframes and service architecture and have an eye for aesthetics and user experience
- You see the “big picture” and can both write and fight for innovative concepts
- You know what situations require you to provide UX deliverables such as competitive analysis, user research, user journeys, wireframes, sitemaps and design reviews
- You recognize the scenarios in which a leaner approach may work best
- You can produce multiple concepts and prototypes, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to produce low-fi sketches and prototypes
- You have a mastery of Adobe Illustrator, InVision and Axure
In other words, you are creative, independent, meticulous and professional. You’re considered a great teammate and have no trouble working under pressure while planning and managing your priorities.
- You have worked in the field of TV app design
- You understand both the benefits and complexities of interactive media
- You have experience creating prototypes and/or have a solid visual design background
Sound like you? Apply now!
If you are creative, motivated and have a genuine interest in contributing to the advancement of media and entertainment technology, you could very-well be the perfect fit.
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up to date on any new LVL job opportunities.
Why join LVL Studio?
Located in Montreal’s vibrant AI hub, LVL prides itself on fostering a friendly and dynamic working environment where innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
Join LVL and find your place within our team of expert strategists, designers and software engineers who provide major media and entertainment companies with the tools required to better reach, engage and retain audiences. From powerful entertainment platforms to leading products and services, our solutions make their way into millions of households and allow our clients to refine the content discovery and consumption experiences they offer, based on consumer trends and needs.
Check out our project portfolio
Apply to email@example.com