User Experience Designer
Us LVL’ers share an ambitious goal: to reinvent how consumers enjoy digital entertainment – from the way one discovers and watches TV shows and movies, to the way one unearths and listens to music, plays online games and more!
Critical to our success is having the ability to fully comprehend and relate to consumer needs and behaviours so that we can ensure that every product experience we design meets both our clients’ and consumers’ expectations. This is where you come in!
We’re seeking an experienced UX designer to research, map out, create and improve product experiences for a variety of mandates.
Reporting to our Creative Director, you will be a member of LVL’s Creative Department – a lively team of experienced UI and UX Designers that are as creative as they are committed to designing leading solutions and experiences. You will also have opportunities to collaborate with some of our developers, depending on the mandate at hand!
You will draw upon your full range of design skills, including product and interaction design, to create awesome experiences enjoyed by millions of consumers! In other words, you will be responsible for…
- Conducting research and analysis
- Developing product strategies for various clients
- Developing information architecture
- Providing UX documentation to our Dev team
- You have a minimum of 3 years of interaction design experience related to consumer apps
- You are able to define a product design strategy based on a list of requirements and constraints
- You know when to rely on competitive analysis, user research and testing, user journeys, wireframes, information architecture and other UX tools
- You can quickly grasp business requirements and user insights
- You have prototyping experience
- You have the foresight required to identify the various stages of product develop, from minimum viable product to maximally buyable product
- You see the “big picture” and have the ability to write and fight for innovative concepts
- You are passionate about new developments and trends in technology and this curiosity is what colours your proposals
- You have an eye for aesthetic
In other words, you are creative, independent, meticulous and professional. You are considered an asset to any team and have no trouble planning and managing priorities while working under pressure.
- You are familiar with TV app design
- You are familiar with the Service Design approach
- You understand the benefits and complexities of interactive media
Sound Like You? Apply Now!
If you're creative, motivated and have a genuine interest in contributing to the advancement of media and entertainment technology, you could be the perfect fit!
If you’re interested in this position but do not meet all of the requirements, we’d still love to hear from you. In addition to your résumé, make sure to send us a letter detailing why you think you’d excel in this position to email@example.com.
Don't forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up to date on any new LVL job opportunities!
Why Join LVL Studio?
Located in Montreal’s vibrant AI hub, LVL prides itself on fostering a friendly and dynamic working environment where innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
Join LVL and find your place within our team of expert strategists, designers and software engineers who provide major media and entertainment companies with the tools required to better reach, engage and retain audiences. From powerful entertainment platforms to leading products and services, our solutions make their way into the hands of millions of people, allowing our clients to refine the content discovery and consumption experiences they offer based on consumer trends and needs.
Check out our project portfolio
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org