Senior Full Stack Developers
As one of our Senior Full Stack Developers, you will be expected to master the operational requirements of a complex Media Asset Management System (MAM) that is used for digital storage, classification, management, access and delivery of video and audio entertainment content. The product requires maintenance of specific parts as well as a complete progressive overhaul – from backend to frontend – to ensure that it meets user needs. From usability, performance and maintenance to extensibility, responsive design and the application of standard methodologies, you will assist in the continuous maintenance and improvement of the solution, all the while working in an Agile environment.
You will be joining a dedicated group made up of developers and QA specialists that harbor a strong Agile mentality and that are 100% dedicated to this special mandate. Not only will you work closely with your teammates, but you will also have a chance to collaborate with LVL’s visual and interaction designers.
Your team's main responsibility will be to maintain and improve our client's Media Asset Management System. This task extends to all aspects of the product – from hosting and database management to back and frontend maintenance, improvements and operation. You will thus have a chance to participate in new feature development, exercise your analytical skills to solve problems and assist in a redesign of the end-user interface using Angular.
- You have at least 8 years of experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- You are familiar with PHP programming
- You are comfortable with MySQL procedures and functions
- You have experience with NoSQL databases
- You have a solid grasp of REST API
- You have worked with and/or understand .NET and are familiar with C#
- You have carried out dev work for transactional sites and/or complex applications
- You are considered an excellent communicator within and across teams
- You are bilingual (French and English)
- Practice of AWS (Console, RDS, EC2, S3, bucket, CloudFormation, DynamoDB)
- Familiarity with Angular Material / Angular 2+
- Programming experience in Node.JS and TypeScript
- Knowledge of, or experience working with, PHP Yii Framework and AWS
Sound Like You? Apply Now!
If you are creative, motivated and have a genuine interest in contributing to the advancement of media and entertainment technology, you could very-well be the perfect fit. Check out our open-source libraries and send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay up to date on any new LVL job opportunities.
Why Join LVL Studio?
Located in Montreal’s vibrant AI hub, LVL prides itself on fostering a friendly and dynamic working environment where innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
Join LVL and find your place within our team of expert strategists, designers and software engineers who provide major media and entertainment companies with the tools required to better reach, engage and retain audiences. From powerful entertainment platforms to leading products and services, our solutions make their way into the hands of millions of people, allowing our clients to refine the content discovery and consumption experiences they offer based on consumer trends and needs.
Check out our project portfolio
Apply to email@example.com